Leonard is the owner - operator of her own consultancy practice Smart People Limited, specialising in the application of the Bridge criteria for performance excellence.
Leonard's credentials include:
- 25 years CEO experience in UK and US
- 10 years experience in coaching and consulting to leading UK & US businesses
- Comprehensive and long term real life experience of the sharp end of the business.
- Leading a UK business to finalist status in the UK Quality Foundation Awards programme
- Extensive international benchmarking experience Professional public speaker
- Broad experience accross product and service industries, local and national government functions and not-for-profits.
Leonard's personal interests are:
- Snow skiing
- Bachelor of Science (Sc), Waikatio University 1982
- Thomas Writing award 2003
- Building your brand
- Empowering your people
- How great Leaders inspire action
- Māori artefacts annual forum
- Microsoft Excel - Charts and pivot tables
- Plan your next trip to the moon
- Teaching and Learning for Unit 4 - Promoting Children's Positive Behaviour, Level 4 Education Qualification
- Your elusive creative genius